This tour covers the best of Myanmar, explores tribal villages and takes you to the South of the country. Visit the famous Bogyoke Market, British Colonial-Era Buildings and the sacred Shwedagon in Yangon. Fly to the archaeological zone of Bagan, which has over 2000 pagodas of unique structure and design. Explore the Cultural Capital of Myanmar: Mandalay, which was one of the greatest Kingdoms in Asia. Finally, experience breathtaking Inlay Lake. The Lake is often referred to by visitors as the “Venice of Asia” due to it’s stilt-housed villages, island bound Buddhist Temples, floating gardens and luxury resorts all built on the Lake itself. A highlight of this tour is a trip to the remote towns of Hsipaw and Kengtung that gives visitors the rare opportunity of exploring tribal villages and learning about traditional ways of life of the colorful ethnic groups in these regions. Indigenous Hill tribes visited will include the Akha, Wa and Lahu. Finish your journey off with a visit to the “awe-inspiring” Golden Rock Pagoda and the ancient cities of Mawlamyine & Hpa-An, which were immortalized by George Orwell and Rudyard Kipling.
|Tour Category||Price per person in a group of 2|
|Standard||Starting at USD 3700 (with 2 Star Hotels)|
|Superior||Starting at USD 4200 (with 3 Star Hotels)|
|Deluxe||Starting at USD 4900 (with 5 Star Hotels)|
The above package rates includes:
The above package rate does not include:
– The Shwethalyung Buddha, which is 180ft long and 53ft high reclining statue of the Buddha.
– The Shwemawdaw Pagoda, which is 376ft high and can be seen from even outside the city of Bago.
– The Snake Monastery, which houses a 17ft long Python who is believed by legend to be over 125 years old. The locals believe that the python is a reincarnation of a famous monk.
– The Kyaik Pun Pagoda, which was built in 1476 and consists of four 100ft sitting Buddha statues.
– The Kanbawzathadi Palace, the original palace of Bago built in 1556.
Golden Rock Travel specializes in arranging personalized luxury tours and group tours catering to the individual needs and preferences of our clients. Our main goal is to provide our clients with a personalized service, prior to and during their visit to Myanmar, that exceeds their expectations.
No. 66 - 5th Floor, Ta Yoke Kyaung Street, Sanchaung Township, Yangon, Myanmar.